- Automotive & Transport
- Building Technologies
- Business Process Solutions
- Communications & Wireless
- Computer & Office Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Financial & ID Technologies
- Industrial Automation
- Intelligent Video
- Lighting & LEDs
- Medical (InMedica)
- Power & Energy
- Security & Fire
Home / Products & Services / Semi-Custom Syndicated Reports
"Semi-Custom" Syndicated Reports
We publish more than 350 highly detailed, syndicated reports on the global electronics market every year.
We pioneered an approach to syndicated research that we call "semi-custom". This means that we invest considerable time before we start each syndicated research project to understand the needs of our clients and allow them to "customize" the report up-front. Effectively clients obtain a tailored or customised report at an off-the-shelf price, which can dramatically increase its value to them.
We offer two types of syndicated reports: Market Statistics and Customer Insights.
Our Market Statistics reports provide actionable market intelligence, with highly quantitative analyses of the current market situation, growth rate forecasts to highlight the future opportunities, and competitor market shares. This market data is supported by qualitative analysis to highlight the key growth drivers and major trends impacting the market.
Our Customer Insights reports help our clients to understand the preferences, attitudes, and behaviors of their current and potential customers. We offer a range of survey types, including on-line surveys and in-depth personal interviews, that provide our clients with direct customer feedback on a variety of topics, including brand awareness, pricing, vendor selection criteria, and technical requirements.
Our syndicated reports offer three other important benefits to clients:
- They are normally class leaders in terms of detail - usually several hundred pages with many of these pages data centric (tables and graphics). This provides much greater depth of insight than is normally found in apparently similar market reports.
- The quality of our research is unmatched. We typically spend 5-6 months on each project, with the emphasis always on primary data collection with key suppliers or decision makers in the industry.
- After purchasing our reports, clients can speak directly to the researching analyst(s) if they have questions or any areas that they wish to clarify: for example, to better understand the forecast assumptions or to ensure complete understanding of the reasons why we have reached certain conclusions.
Please visit the “Research Areas” part of the website to see all the topics covered, or click the button to view all “semi-custom” syndicated reports from IMS Research.