- Automotive & Transport
- Building Technologies
- Business Process Solutions
- Communications & Wireless
- Computer & Office Equipment
- Consumer Electronics
- Financial & ID Technologies
- Industrial Automation
- Intelligent Video
- Lighting & LEDs
- Medical (InMedica)
- Power & Energy
- Security & Fire
PV Manufacturing & Capital Spending – April 2013 Edition
Publication Date: 19 April 2013
The PV Manufacturing and Capital Spending Tracker brings the reader up-to-date on company expansion plans and its impact on spending for different manufacturing equipment types. It can also be used as a modeling tool by the user to amend company announcements or total market nodes (e.g. ingots) with their own judgement and assess its impact on capital spending.
This Excel-based tool can be used simply as a way of tracking what is going on by company throughout the year or as a strategic tool for constructing plans for sales, market entry, partnerships, or investments. Whether you are in the PV industry, supply it, buy from it, or invest in it, this tool will help you save time and provide the essential data to make informed decisions.
Key Questions Answered:
- Who is closing down production? Who are the fast expanders? And how likely is it that they will succeed?
- How successful are certain business models working in different regions/segments around the world?
- What are the short/long term technology and cost trends from top industry competitors?
- What is the estimated capital spending on classes of equipment by company or across the market?
- What is the manufacturing investment in certain technologies by company or across the market?
This report is delivered on a bi-monthly basis. The Excel database is available for download, as well as through IHS web portal (TRAX).
IHS also provides analyst briefings as part of the service. These are private conference calls discussing all topics brought up through the Competitive Updates, Living Competitive Models, Quarterly Report Cards and any other PV industry events.
IHS Research Associate
One Click Actions
Company Announced Capacity by Site
- Company Sites
- Capacity Retirements
- Company CAPEX Spending Estimates
Equipment Capital Spending Forecast
- CAPEX ($)
- CAPEX (MW or MT)
Average Price per Watt for New Equipment
- Capital Spending ($ per Watt)
Capital Spending for Major Public Companies
- Actual Spending
- New Companies, Locations, or Product Lines Added
- Significant news and changes to database
- Capacity Changes
Not available at the moment. Please get in contact by selecting “Request Sample” tab above and submit your request.